These days, being positioned in a such a way where I have the ability to work on my computer and from home is something I’m certainly not taking for granted.
For all of you women in business, regardless what industry or niche, do you have an internet presence?- of any kind?
Are you comfortable with the whos, whens, whys, wheres, and hows of online operating activities?
When or if people won’t or can’t come to you in-person, do you have a strategy to keep your clients and prospects engaged, up-to-date on your offerings and supported?
We know that the key to a successful business-and life- is building and maintaining relationships. So, what activities are you prioritizing at this current time of global shift?
Here are 5 tips to help you stay on track when creating and sharing content, engaging your prospects and nurturing your clients whether online or in-person:
- Remain Consistent-Reassurance that you are staying firm at the helm of your business will go a long way with respect to customer retainment.
- Keep A Positive Attitude-Remember, people are watching what you do, say and how you respond (or react!). This is an important one.
- Remember The Cycles- What goes up, must come down and vice versa…it always has and always will.
- Consider The Big Picture- Yes, it’s important to be diligent in adhering to the health suggestions and guidelines provided as this situation unfolds, but remember the big picture of your goals and dreams.
- Be Guided By Truth Not Feelings- This is a tough one sometimes. It’s not easy but it’s doable-and necessary in order to stay focused on your people and the wellbeing of your organization.
Remember ladies, (mind the cliche) you got this!- because you were positioned for, “such a time as this” Es.4:14 NIV;)